Saturday, March 16, 2013

Who is your BFF??

Who do you consider your BFF?  Would you say your spouse is your best friend?  I feel lucky that I can say that I married my best friend and I LOVED this article on BFFs

Here's a quick summary of the article:
1. Have fun together
2. Get excited about the things they are excited about
3.  Know their stories, their weaknesses, their fears... and love them anyway
4. Make them feel good about themselves
5. Call out the best in them
6. Extend grace and forgiveness
7. Put them first

I felt compelled in many of these areas so I know I have lots to work on to continue to be best friends.  A good marriage takes a lot of effort so I'm always looking for ways to connect with my hubby.  I'm going to make sure he reads this article so we can chat about it.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your husband is your best friend. :) Those 7 reasons are extremely important to implement in a marriage.

    XOXO,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them. I reply to your comments via email so make sure you aren't a "no-reply" blogger.
Smiles, Whitney