Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Gold State Bracelet

Does anyone know where I can purchase a gold state bracelet like this one??
I love it and would love to get a few to stack.
Indiana and Utah is what I had in mind.
I liked this picture on Pinterest 
and was highly disappointed to realize that it was a link to NOWHERE!!
So frustrating!!  I did a good search and didn't get any results that were even close.
Pinterest needs to get their act together 
and not let pins be uploaded without a working link.
Maybe they should develop a Pinterest Police squad 
to keep track of what is being added to the site.
#annoyedpinner

3 comments:

  1. That is a serious bummer! I would love to have Maine and Indiana. Keep us updated on what you find out!

    Jordan

    www.lilpasteeaters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried etsy? I am a teacher and have always lived in Indiana! Love it here!
    Sonja J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is from Barney's New York based off of this pin:(.

    http://pinterest.com/pin/255438610086984602/

    I agree though that it seems like etsy would have a similar version. Such a cute idea to stack the places you have lived!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them. I reply to your comments via email so make sure you aren't a "no-reply" blogger.
Smiles, Whitney