Saturday, February 11, 2012

Encouraging Word

KLOVE was on a role this week.
I get their daily e-mail with their Encouraging Word of the Day.
It's always nice to listen to KLOVE each day on the radio
and be encourage by everything they tie into their Word of the Day.

Several of them spoke to me this week:

"Work willingly at whatever you do, 
as though you were working for the Lord 
rather than for people."
Colossians 3:23

"Don't let anyone think less of you 
because you are young.  
Be an example to all believers in what you say, 
in the way you live, in your love, 
your faith and your purity."
1 Timothy 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them. I reply to your comments via email so make sure you aren't a "no-reply" blogger.
Smiles, Whitney