Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cupcake Liners

Have you been to Micheals lately?
I've always loved their $1 bins
and am a little annoyed that they are now $1.50 bins.
That's a pretty big increase 
but it's still a good deal on most of the items.
I find stationery, cards to use as invitations, ornaments, shower supplies, etc.
The possibilities are endless with many things in those bins.

Here is what I HAD to buy this weekend:
75 cupcake liners per package
$1.50 per package
I can't wait to bake some lovely things in these!



Go and check our your local Micheals today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them. I reply to your comments via email so make sure you aren't a "no-reply" blogger.
Smiles, Whitney