Friday, February 10, 2012

Ceramic Surprise

Kevin came home with a surprise for me this weekend.
He'd been at Sams 
and said he found something he couldn't resist getting for me...
a new hair straightener
with 100% ceramic plates.
No more using my straightener with ceramic coated plates.
 He talked to the salesperson and learned all about it.
It's supposed to be much better for your hair than other straighteners.
It's regularly $200 but Sams was selling it or $39.97
so he decided I had to have it :)
Hooray!
I used it for the first time today and love it.
If you are in the market for a straightener, you should head over to Sams.
 My hair thanks you dear Kevin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them. I reply to your comments via email so make sure you aren't a "no-reply" blogger.
Smiles, Whitney