Tuesday, December 20, 2011

If I were Hosting a Christmas Party...

If I were hosting a Christmas party, this is what it would look like:
I'd be baking in my vintage Santa apron:
 Edible place cards:
via Ladies Home Journal Dec. 08
Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
via Food Journal
Chocolate Bark and other Christmas Candies
via Family Fun
 Light bulb suckers: 
Live tree on my front porch
via: Family Circle Dec. 11
Lots of wreaths & DIY projects all over the house:
via Woman's Day Dec. 11


Red themed decor everywhere:
via: Good Housekeeping Dec. 11
It would all come together perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them. I reply to your comments via email so make sure you aren't a "no-reply" blogger.
Smiles, Whitney