I love the idea of looking for tiny joys in my day. These are little things or little moments that bring me joy throughout the day. I have a list of tiny joys from August.
Chick-Fil-A in the car with my kids.
Iced coffee made just right.
New markers or pens.
A perfectly planned kindergarten activity.
Seeing bookclub on my calendar.
All 3 of my kids heading off to school happily.
Dinner at home.
A stroll through HomeGoods.
A nice note from a parent.
Packing my favorite things for lunch at school.
A purring cat.
Hanging art you love on your walls.
Not setting an alarm.
A country concert.
Wearing a cute outfit.
A car wash and hopping out to vaccum the car afterwards.
What are some tiny joys that have come your way this month?

This post did make me smile. Sometimes it really is about all the little things. Today the tiny joy is that it's raining, I've had a shower early and decided to put my pyjamas on. I feel so cosy.
ReplyDeleteI love the reminder to look for simple joys!! They are everywhere if we are just willing to look for them!
ReplyDelete