Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Good Reads

I've got a great collection of blog posts and articles to share with you today
that are all WORTH READING.  Grab your favorite drink, find a comfy seat and start reading!

I'm always on the hunt for THE BEST sippy cup out there so I loved reading this list of Southern Mama's favorites.  We already own a few of them.

I loved April's super easy DIY tutorial on creating pretty chalkboard signs and banners for holidays and events.  Her tips make the project seem really doable and they look fancy!

What Your Phone is Really Doing to Your Life was a fascinating read/watch and was really disturbing to think about how much smart phones are ruining our social interaction.  This will definitely make you think about how much time you spend staring at your phone vs interacting with the people around you.

We are definitely saying OUR baby instead of THE baby to help Olive understand he's a part of the family and her new sibling.

I really enjoyed these tips on pattern mixing for your pillows - How to Mix Patterns - A Foolproof Formula for Fabrics.  I'll be taking this post to heart when I start shopping for new pillows for my couch.


Meal planning is not my specialty, but I do love to cook for my family.  I really loved Justine's approach to planning out the whole month with themes and then picking the specific recipe that week.  It is definitely a meal plan that I could get on board with.

I love French Toast so this French Toast Casserole from Mix and Match Mama sounds amazing!

How Productive Moms Get So Much Stuff Done is a great post about prioritizing and is true for any woman.

Joey's nails always look great so I appreciated reading her nail secrets revealed

Andrea's Easy Stuffed Shells sound so good and I'm thinking they'd be a great lunch option since the girls in our house love pasta and my husband does not.  That way we could eat our pasta while he eats something else for lunch :)

9 Ways Blogging has Made Me a Better Person was a really interested read from The Champagne Supernova

Have you read or written anything you've loved this month??
Share the link with me in the comments.

3 comments:

  1. You know how much I always enjoy these posts. I love finding new blogs to follow. Usually if you like it, then I like it. Congrats on baby Fletcher and I can't wait to hear all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great round up! Thanks for sharing!

    Becky
    www.bybmgblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts of some great reads all around. I love the 'our baby' - and heading to read a few more!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them. I reply to your comments via email so make sure you aren't a "no-reply" blogger.
Smiles, Whitney