Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Spring Must Haves 2015

Spring Must Haves 2015

Spring Must Haves 2015 by polkadottyplace featuring a striped shirt

 I'm seeing these trends everywhere right now:
STRIPES
LIGHT PINK

STONE JEWELRY
FRINGE
TRENCH COATS
FLORAL
DISTRESSED DENIM
T-STRAP SHOES
ROSE GOLD

GINGHAM
RAGLAN TEES
PASTELS

My Spring wish list looks like this:
pastel denim
floral
stone jewelry
distressed denim
raglan tees
gingham or floral midi skirt

What's on your fashion wish list for Spring??
Did I forget anything in my trend round up? 

5 comments:

  1. Cute pieces! I'm looking for pastels & floral prints & things to wear for work. And cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that gingham midi skirt. So pretty! I need to stock up on some more statement necklaces! Yay Spring!

    Katie @ Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh lovely, I'll take one of each please. esp the dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with that floral top and those pants. So many perfect things here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A polka dot trench coat? Say what?! That is awesome.

    I'm loving all these trends right now, they're right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them. I reply to your comments via email so make sure you aren't a "no-reply" blogger.
Smiles, Whitney