Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Trend or Trash: Aztec Sweaters?

What do you think of these SUPER BOLD Aztec sweaters this season?



Whitney says:
I'm on the lookout for one this season.  I have tried on several but none of them have been exactly what I was looking for - light weight, bold pattern, flowy in the right areas and .  I love the bold patterns and think these sweaters can definitely be done well - slightly oversized, longer in length and flowy.  They don't look good on people when they are tight or gigantic.  I'd definitely pair them with skinny jeans, boots or booties and a great top knot. 
My hubby says:
While strolling through Sams last weeked:
I guess those rug sweaters are really popular this season.  I don't know why so many people are wearing them.  They are really unflattering.
ha ha ha

2 comments:

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them. I reply to your comments via email so make sure you aren't a "no-reply" blogger.
Smiles, Whitney