Thursday, May 2, 2013

Okay to Lie?!?!

Is it ever okay to lie?!?!

I had to make a copy of my driver's license for some applications we are working on and I noticed my husband checking out my license.  He had a funny smirk on his face so I inquired about it.  He asked about the weight I had listed... he's been going to my doctor's appointments so he's in the loop on my current weigh ins.  I couldn't remember what my license claimed that I weighed so I took a look.  It was surprising because I clearly didn't weigh what my license said and I hadn't weighed that in years.  

Let me explain, I applied for a Utah license 9ish years ago, renewed by mail a few years later and they didn't ask for updated information then so I've had the same info for roughly 10 years.  I very logically explained this to my hubby and then I justified my underestimate of my weight by saying, "No one puts their actual weight on their license!"  Kevin wasn't convinced.  He's weighed the same for years, can still wear clothes from high school and didn't seem to get what I was saying.  He couldn't care less about what I weigh but thought the whole situation was comical.

Please tell me that I'm not the only one who weighs less on their driver's license than they do in real life...

4 comments:

  1. I can assure you...No woman puts her real weight on her license. Or at least, she doesn't offer to update it if unasked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhhh...you are NOT alone!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh here in NC we don't have to put our weight!!! Holy moly I would go in to the DMV and lie too if it went on my license!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the confirmation that I'm not the only one who does this - phew!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them. I reply to your comments via email so make sure you aren't a "no-reply" blogger.
Smiles, Whitney