Sunday, May 26, 2013

If I were hosting a Memorial Day BBQ...

No big plans for my family this weekend.  Just a low-key BBQ for two, watching movies, going on walks and working on a few projects at home.  But if I were hosting a smashing BBQ, this is what it would look like:

My nails would look like this...
via pinkurock

I'd dress my family in red, white and blue like this...

My front door would have this wreath on it...

I'd serve summer berries in cones like these...

My table would be set like this...

I'd make a trifle like this one...

I'd make sugar cookies like these...
via flickr

I hope you have some fun plans this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you!! Thanks for taking the time to leave sweet comments; I enjoy reading every one of them. I reply to your comments via email so make sure you aren't a "no-reply" blogger.
Smiles, Whitney